Quilty Stocking Stuffers
While we know the reason for the season and the magic of Christmas has nothing to do with gifts, they sure are a sweet perk of the holiday! We’ve collected a list of stocking stuffers we’d love to find in our stockings this Christmas morning and shared them below. Hint, hint! 😉
1. Union Jack Pin Cushions from Shabby Ever After on Etsy | Pin cushions are one of those things of which you cannot have too many. They are so fun to display on a shelf in your sewing room and they are functional to boot! We are loving all things Union Jack, especially these little pretties from Shabby Ever After.
2. Double Seam Ripper | Can a quilter ever have too many seam rippers? ABSOLUTELY NOT! How pretty (and study!) is this wood and metal seam ripper from Round the Woods. Small enough and pretty enough to take anywhere (and will surely take a bit of the stink out of having to rip a seam).
3 + 4. Planting Bulbs and Seed Packets Paper Pieced Block Patterns | What perfect small projects to work on inside when it’s too chilly to work on your garden outside! If you love to paper piece, check these and a bunch of other adorable patterns from During Quiet Time.
5. Quilt Shop Gift Card | A giftcard to your favorite local quilt shop helps to support your local economy AND your fabric
addiction stash. It’s a true win-win. 😉
6. Island Batik Strip Packs | Precuts are a perfect way to stuff some fabric into those stockings this season. We’re particularly fond of the Island Batik 2.5″ strip packs (but then again, we may be biased).
7. Keep Calm and Grab the Seam Ripper | A wonderful reminder, is it not? This wall art from Livy Love Designs would look so great hanging on the wall in your sewing room, placed just above your sewing machine. Juuust in case you ever need some extra encouragement.
Christmas Fabric Giveaway Update!
Remember to enter our little giveaway to win some lovely red and green batiks from Island Batik! Simply share your favorite Christmas projects on our Facebook wall or email them to katie[at]islandbatik.com to enter. All the submissions will be added to our Christmas Pinterest board! We’ll randomly pick a winner on Friday, December 13th.
Check out a few of the Christmas projects that have been shared with us so far. So great, aren’t they?