Thank you for applying for terms!
By opening a wholesale account with Island Batik, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- There will be no returns, claims or allowances without prior written authorization from Island Batik. Customer has 14 calendar days to contact Island Batik of any issues with the fabric from time of delivery.
- Any confirmed orders that are cancelled or returned are subject to restocking and remarketing fees of up to 20% of the value of the order.
- All past due amounts shall be subject to a service charge equal to the lesser of (i) 1.5% per month or (ii) the maximum rate permissible by law.
- Customer shall reimburse Island Batik for all costs, fees and expenses (including without limitation attorney fees, process server fees and collection agency fees) incurred by Island Batik in collecting past due amounts.
- For any dispute arising between Customer and Island Batik, the parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in San Diego, California; provided, however, if the dispute includes collection of overdue payments owing by Customer to Island Batik, then Customer agrees to resolve such dispute, at Island Batik’s election, by (i) such courts located in San Diego, (ii) arbitration in San Diego using the commercial rules of the American Arbitration Association, or (iii) a collection agency.