- Credit card customers will be billed upon shipment of order, unless other arrangements have been made with the office. Fraud and abuse of credit cards will be reported fully to the appropriate government and private agencies.
Privacy & Security
- Island Batik, Inc. recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided by customers of the Island Batik, Inc. web site. We created the following policy guidelines with a fundamental respect for our users' right to privacy to guide our relationships with our customers. Information collected by Island Batik, Inc.: When users request pages from our server, our Web server automatically collects some information about the users, including their IP addresses. These addresses are used by computers on the network to send the requested pages to users. Use of Collected Information: Island Batik, Inc. will not reveal any personal information that users provide to us to any third party (parties outside of the transaction process) without their permission. Island Batik, Inc, uses users' IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our web site. Using e-mail addresses provided at the online order entry, Island Batik, Inc. periodically sends out promotional e-mail to our users announcing special product offerings. Upon request Island Batik, Inc, will remove users (and their information) from our database or permit them to "opt-out" of any further e-mail or contact.
Returns & Replacements
- 100% satisfaction guarantee!!! We are happy to accept your return for credit, exchange or refund. Please notify us by e-mail email@example.com or telephone # 888-522-2845 and we will address your problem right away. When mailing product back for return, please include your order number and why you are returning the product. We credit for merchandise only (shipping charges are excluded). If appropriate a 10-20% re-stocking fee may apply. Returned products must be received within 21 calendar days of ship date. International and some oversea customer returns are eligible for credit only and are responsible for shipping both ways. Regardless of liability or fault to Island Batik, Inc.
Ordering & Product Information
- Orders can be placed on the website, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or called in to 888-522-2845 or you can contact your local sales representative for Island Batik, Inc. We have an extensive in stock program as well as product coming into the warehouse monthly, once you have placed an order we will contact you and advise you of ship date if for any reason there might be a delay.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Island Batik, Inc. accepts credit cards, debit/check cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and company checks. Terms can be arranged once credit report is submitted. All 1st orders are credit card or prepay with a check Once credit is checked and payment history established, terms can be extended. Payment is due 60 days from invoice date unless stated otherwise. To pay by credit card simply enter your credit card information in the “Method of Payment” section of the order form. All transactions are secure and encrypted. Free offers, special discounts, coupons etc. cannot be combined unless otherwise noted.
- We recommend hand wash or gentle machine cycle in cold water and hanging on a line to dry or dry gentle cycle. All the fabric is boiled and washed in the batik process, it is pre shrunk and color fast. From time to time there is some dye residue in fabric, this is part of the uniqueness of buying a hand dyed fabric. Many customers report that they have no problem using a machine wash on cold water and a dryer on permanent press. As you probably already know, if you really want your item to last, it's best to hand wash and line dry. Also be aware excess wax can be left on the product as a result of the batik process. The wax is harmless and will be removed after washing. Please let us know if you have any questions about how to care for your fabric.
- Island Batik, Inc, uses reasonable precautions to keep the personal information disclosed to us secure and to disclose such information only to responsible third parties after permission from the user. If you have any questions about our privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your transaction with Island Batik, Inc. you can contact: email@example.com or call toll free 888-522-2845. Address all correspondence to: Island Batik, Inc 2719 Loker Ave W., Suite B Carlsbad, CA 92010